Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

What Do I Do?

Sometimes people say things that upset us.

Sometimes people do things that make us angry.



Sometimes our feelings get hurt.


Sometimes we get mad.

Everyone is strongly encouraged, old and young, to express their feelings in a kind way.  It is important to stick up for yourself.  In class we are discussing ways that we can do this.

"I feel...    when you...     I would like..."

For instance, "I feel sad when you called me a baby.  I would like for you to call me by my name."

This is the first step we should take... If the problem continues, it is important to let the teacher know right away.

What a difference we can make by using our words and sticking up for ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment