Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest Twitter Instagram Image Map

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

School's out for Summer!

Bookworms,

I miss you already!  I hope you are enjoying your summer vacation!  Come back and visit our classroom blog anytime, and leave a comment if you would like.  Also, always feel free to send me an e-mail, I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to read over the summer, write in your summer journal (and even your new sunflower one!), and have lots and lots of fun! 

Second grade, here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great summer vacation!
    Ms.Platt





    Tina chen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.platt,I had a great summer!
    Tina chen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,

    I'm so happy to hear that you are having a great summer! I hope you are doing lots of fun things!

    The other day I took Timmy to a dog park and he went swimming. He was so happy! I hope you are visiting the swimming pool too!

    Stay cool,
    Ms. Platt

    ReplyDelete